MOC Fees FAQ
FAQ Category II: What Do MOC Annual Fees Cover?
MOC annual fees pay for ABR services related to all four parts of the MOC program, including the staff and infrastructure resources required for their development and ongoing service. The fee covers the following items:
- Your examination fee (i.e., there is no additional fee due at the time of exam registration)
- Your Personal Database (myABR) on the ABR website
- Information resources - websites and resource people to answer your questions about any part of the process
- Annual - or more - contact from the ABR to help you understand program requirements and where you stand in relation to them
- The ABR's partnership with societies in qualifying appropriate self-assessment modules (SAMs) and appropriate practice quality improvement (PQI) projects