MOC 2006 PQI Summit
Performance Quality Improvement (PQI)
August 19, 2006, Dallas, Texas
- Summit Welcome Letter
- Summit Program
- Attending Societies
- National Mandates to Improve Quality and Patient Safety - Stephen Swensen, M.D.
- The Role of the American Board of Pediatrics in Improving Children's Healthcare, Part IV MOC - Paul Miles, M.D.
- PQI Summit ABR Presentations
- Current Initiatives - Clinical and Practice Guidelines - Daniel Rosenthal, M.D.
- Current Initiatives - Development of a Practice Improvement Plan for a New Radiation Oncology Department - Molly Gabel, M.D
- Current Initiatives - Departmental Realities in Implementation - Richard Baron, M.D.
- Breakout Sessions:
- Clinical Practice Guidelines - Diagnostic Radiology
- Double Reading/Accuracy of Interpretation - Diagnostic Radiology
- Turnaround Time - Diagnostic Radiology
- Patient Safety - Diagnostic Radiology
- Referring Physician Surveys - Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
- Medical Physics
- Power of a National Database in Quality Patient Care - James Borgstede, M.D
- PQI Frequently Asked Questions
- Summary and Impact
- General ABMS Guidelines