MOC Team Tracker
Last verified on June 20, 2019
Many ABR diplomates are busy in group practices and seldom find time to log in to their myABR accounts. Yet, staying current with myABR attestations and entering and checking data are integral to Maintenance of Certification (MOC) participation. To assist our MOC participants in group practices with their MOC “bookkeeping,” the ABR has developed a new online program called MOC Team Tracker.
How Does it Work?
How Does a Group Get Started?
- First, the primary group contact should email MOC Team Tracker support at email@example.com to notify the ABR that the group wants to participate.
- MOC Team Tracker support will send a link to the application form, which the primary group contact will fill out and submit to the ABR, along with a signed agreement. During the application process, the primary group contact will be asked to assign an Organization Manager, as well as upload a list of eligible participants. Once you have submitted the application, please allow five business days for ABR staff to set up your MOC TeamTracker account.
- MOC Team Tracker support will create an MOC Team Tracker account for the group and will add ABR diplomates (from the list of eligible participants) to the account. All ABR diplomates in the group’s account will receive an email with instructions on how to opt in to MOC Team Tracker on myABR.
- The appointed Organization Manager will receive an email with log-in instructions and information about how to set up one or more Group Practice Administrators (GPAs).
- After logging on to MOC Team Tracker, the Organization Manager will add one or more GPAs.
- Each designated GPA will receive an email with instructions on how to log in to MOC Team Tracker.
- The Organization Manager will assign ABR diplomates to each designated GPA.
- After each ABR diplomate has opted in and has been assigned to a designated GPA, that GPA may log in and begin managing the ABR diplomate’s MOC activities.
##keywords## MOC Team Tracker – Diagnostic Radiology Team Tracker MOC Team Tracker moc dr moc dr moc dr moc dr moc dr moc dr ##end_keywords##