Change of Address, Name, or Degree

Change of Address

You may notify the ABR of any address or other contact information changes (except name changes) by updating your information in myABR.

Change of Name

For name change requests, please contact us by email, fax, or postal mail. Please include your full name and date of birth for verification of the correct record, along with a copy of legal documentation to support your name change. Please note that name change requests cannot be made in myABR.

Change of Degree

A medical degree (MD or DO) change requires that you provide us with a copy of your diploma, conferred by an accredited medical school. A doctoral degree (PhD) change requires a copy of your diploma, conferred by an accredited college. Please note that this information applies to diplomates already certified by the ABR. If you are a medical physics candidate in the application process, you must provide your official transcripts in addition to your diploma. Please submit degree change requests to
Phone:(520) 790-2900
Fax: (520) 790-3200
Mailing Address: 
The American Board of Radiology
5441 E. Williams Circle
Tucson, AZ  85711-7412