FAQs for Lifetime Certificate Holders
Last verified on December 18, 2023
On this page
- I passed the initial board exams before 2002 and have a lifetime certificate. Do I have to participate in the Continuing Certification (MOC) process?
- As a lifetime certificate holder, how do I enroll in Continuing Certification (MOC) and begin the process?
- If I enter the Continuing Certification (MOC) program and I don't meet all requirements, do I lose my lifetime certificate?
- I am a lifetime certificate holder who is more than 10 years past my original certification date. I need to take and pass an exam because it is required by the state to which I want to move. What can I do?
- I am a lifetime certificate holder. If I enter the Continuing Certification (MOC) program, how long do I have before I need to start answering Online Longitudinal Assessment (OLA) questions?