- Info New! Spring 2013 Edition of The BEAM
View The BEAM here
- Info New! Information about the ABR Exam Experience
The ABR Core Practice Exam
Exam of the Future (EOF) Information
- Important ABR Implements Continuous Certification and Public ReportingRead more
- Info MOC Demonstration Pilot Programs in Focused Practice Recognition now available:
- Info Recent Presentations View here
- OUR MISSION
The mission of the American Board of Radiology is to serve patients, the public, and the medical profession by certifying that its diplomates have acquired, demonstrated, and maintained a requisite standard of knowledge, skill, understanding, and performance essential to the safe and competent practice of diagnostic radiology, radiation oncology, and medical physics.
- OUR VISION
By 2020, the ABR will have advanced safety and quality in healthcare by setting the definitive professional standards for medical imaging, radiation oncology, and medical physics.
- RADIOLOGY SPECIALTIES
To learn about our specialties and subspecialties, click here.