FAQs for Lifetime Certificate Holders
Last verified on July 19, 2017
On this page
- I passed the initial board exams before 2002 and have a lifetime certificate. Do I have to participate in the MOC process?
- As a lifetime certificate holder, how do I enroll in MOC and begin the process?
- If I enter the MOC program and I don't meet all requirements, do I lose my lifetime certificate?
- I am a lifetime certificate holder who is more than 10 years past my original certification date. I need to recertify because it is required by the state to which I want to move. What can I do?
- I am a lifetime certificate holder. If I enter the MOC program, how long do I have before I need to start answering Online Longitudinal Assessment (OLA) questions?