Annual FeeThe current MOC annual fee for diagnostic radiology is $340.
What Do MOC Annual Fees Cover?
MOC annual fees cover ABR services related to all four parts of the MOC program, including the staff and infrastructure required for development and ongoing services. The fees also cover the following services:
- ABR Online Longitudinal Assessment (OLA) for MOC Part 3. No additional fees will be charged for OLA.
- Development and administration of OLA
- Individual password-protected myABR accounts
- Informational resources, including websites and staff to answer questions about any part of the MOC process
- Annual - or more - contact from the ABR to help diplomates understand program requirements and where they stand in meeting their requirements
- The ABR's partnership with societies in qualifying appropriate self-assessment modules (SAMs) and practice quality improvement (PQI) projects
Payment for all annual fees must be submitted online via myABR. MOC annual fees are nonrefundable.Anyone with questions regarding MOC fees may send an email to email@example.com or call the ABR at (520) 790-2900.