Continuing Certification (MOC) FAQs
Last verified on March 30, 2023
On this page
- How do I reset my password within myABR?
- When does the Continuing Certification (MOC) requirements “clock” start ticking?
- Do all diplomates with time-limited or continuous certificates have to participate in Continuing Certification (MOC) to maintain certification?
- What happens to a continuous certificate if all Continuing Certification (MOC) requirements are not satisfied?
- What happens if my certificate lapses?
- What if I get behind on my CE, SA-CE, or PQI requirements? Can I lose my certificate?
- How will I know if I’m behind on my requirements?
- If I have more than one continuous certificate, what do I need to do? Are my requirements and fees doubled?
- If I have a restriction applied to my license to practice, what must I do?
- I do not want to maintain my ABR certification any longer. What do I need to do?
How do I reset my password within myABR?From https://myabr.theabr.org/login:
- Click “I forgot my password.”
- Enter the email address you registered with the ABR.
- Enter your five-digit ABRID number, which can be found on your certificate.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click “Change Password.”
- A password reset email will be sent to the address on file. Click on the link in the email to create a new password. A valid password must be between 8 and 20 characters long and meet any two of the following three requirements:
- Contains at least one uppercase and one lowercase character.
- Contains at least one number.
- Contains at least one special character, e.g., $, %, ^, &, etc.
- Re-enter your new password to confirm.
- Enter your email address or ABR ID number and new password to log in.