Annual FeeThe current MOC annual fee for medical physics is $205.
What Do MOC Annual Fees Cover?
MOC annual fees cover ABR services related to all four parts of the MOC program, including the staff and infrastructure required for development and ongoing services. The fees also cover the following services:
- MOC exam fee (i.e., there is no additional fee due at the time of exam registration)
- Development and administration of MOC exams
- Individual password-protected myABR accounts
- Informational resources, including websites and staff to answer your questions about any part of the MOC process
- Annual - or more - contact from the ABR to help you understand program requirements and where you stand in meeting your requirements
- The ABR's partnership with societies in qualifying appropriate self-assessment modules (SAMs) and practice quality improvement (PQI) projects
Payment for all annual fees must be submitted online via myABR. MOC annual fees are nonrefundable.