Last verified on June 19, 2017myABR two weeks after last day of the exam. “Next steps” letters for the oral exam are posted approximately three to four weeks after the exam results are posted on the candidate’s myABR account. For information on conditioning the exam and next steps, see the Conditions and Reapplications page.
Part 3 (Oral) Exam – Feedback Request
- The deadline for requesting feedback is 60 days after the date your results were posted for your review.
- The fee for feedback is $150 for full and/or conditioned exams. You must pay by credit card. Please note that due to security issues, the ABR cannot accept credit card forms by email.
- You must submit your request in writing by mail or fax:
- Mail: 5441 E. Williams Circle Tucson AZ 85711-7412
- Fax: (520) 790-3200
- Results will be sent to you by email. Please allow four to six weeks for the ABR’s response.
Part 3 (Oral) Exam: Three-year Average Results
|Exam Dates||Average Percentage Conditioned||Average Percentage Failing||Average Percentage Passing||Average Total Examinees|